Using Kubernetes Engine to Deploy Apps with Regional Persistent Disks
In this lab you will learn how to configure a highly available application by deploying WordPress using regional persistent disks on Kubernetes Engine. Regional persistent disks provide synchronous replication between two zones, which keeps your application up and running in case there is an outage or failure in a single zone. Deploying a Kubernetes Engine Cluster with regional persistent disks will make your application more stable, secure, and reliable.
What you'll do
- Create a regional Kubernetes Engine cluster.
- Create a Kubernetes StorageClass resource that is configured for replicated zones.
- Deploy WordPress with a regional disk that uses the StorageClass.
- Simulate a zone failure by deleting a node.
- Verify that the WordPress app and data migrate successfully to another replicated zone.
This is an advanced lab. Before taking it, you should be familiar with at least the basics of Kubernetes and WordPress. Here are some Qwiklabs that can get you up to speed:
- Kubernetes Engine: Qwik Start
- Running WordPress on App Engine Flexible Environment
- Hello Node Kubernetes
Once you're prepared, scroll down to get your lab environment set up.
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Google Cloud Console에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.