Running WordPress on App Engine Flexible Environment
In this lab you'll learn how to run WordPress on App Engine Flexible Environment. WordPress is the go-to blogging and website hosting platform—its popularity is owed in large part to it's quick setup and many customization options. Coupling this platform with App Engine's scalability and robustness will give you an easy to deploy solution for any of your web-based needs.
What you'll do
In this lab, you'll do the following:
- Create a Cloud SQL instance and configure it
- Create a Cloud Storage bucket and configure it
- Create a WordPress project for App Engine Flexible Environment
- Deploy your WordPress project to App Engine Flexible Environment
This is a fundamental level lab. Familiarity with App Engine and PHP will be useful, but it's not required. If you want to get some practice with these services, check out the following labs:
Once you're ready, scroll down to get your lab environment set up.
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Google Cloud Console에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.
Create a Cloud SQL instance
Create a Cloud Storage Bucket and set the default permission
Deploy your WordPress blog