VPC Flow Logs - Analyzing Network Traffic
In this lab, you will learn how to configure a network to record traffic to and from an Apache web server using VPC Flow Logs. You will then export the logs to BigQuery for analysis.
There are multiple use cases for VPC Flow Logs. For example, you might use VPC Flow Logs to determine where your applications are being accessed from to optimize network traffic expense, to create HTTP Load Balancers to balance traffic globally, or to blacklist unwanted IP addresses with Cloud Armor.
In this lab, you will learn how to perform the following tasks:
- Configure a custom network with VPC Flow Logs.
- Create an Apache web server.
- Verify that network traffic is logged.
- Export the network traffic to BigQuery to further analyze the logs.
- Setup VPC flow log aggregation.
加入 Qwiklabs 即可阅读本实验的剩余内容…以及更多精彩内容！
- 获取对“Google Cloud Console”的临时访问权限。
- 200 多项实验，从入门级实验到高级实验，应有尽有。
Create the custom network
Create a subnet for the custom network in us-west1 region
Create the firewall rule in the custom network
Create the web server in the custom network (zone: us-west1-b)
Install Apache in web server
Export the network traffic to BigQuery