Network Performance Testing
In this lab you'll learn how to perform basic networking tasks on Google Cloud Platform (including Compute Engine instances) and how GCP might differ from an on-premises setup. You'll set up a demo environment with a network and 5 subnetworks to use throughout the lab, and it will look like this:
The exercises you'll do are ordered to reflect a common cloud developer experience:
Set up your lab environment and learn how to work with your GCP environment.
Use of common open source tools to explore your network around the world.
Testing and monitoring your network and instances.
What you'll learn
How to measure latency between Google Compute Engine regions and zones
How to test network connectivity and performance using open source tools
How to inspect network traffic using Open Source tools
- Basic knowledge of Google Cloud services (best obtained by having previously taken the labs in the GCP Essentials Quest)
- Basic networking and TCP/IP knowledge
- Basic Unix/Linux command line knowledge
Únase a Qwiklabs para leer este lab completo… y mucho más.
- Obtenga acceso temporal a Google Cloud Console.
- Más de 200 labs para principiantes y niveles avanzados.
- El contenido se presenta de a poco para que pueda aprender a su propio ritmo.