Automated Video Editing with YOU as the Star!
SPL-202 - Version 1.0.5
© 2020 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited. All trademarks are the property of their owners.
Corrections, feedback, or other questions? Contact us at AWS Training and Certification.
Have you ever wanted to find a specific person among hours of video footage?
Perhaps you're preparing a video for a 21st birthday celebration, wanting to find happy memories of your birthday child. Maybe you are scouring video footage, looking to see what a specific employee did on their last day at work. Or it may be that you want to produce a highlight reel of your own efforts at the Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest.
In this lab, you will learn how to combine the capabilities of Amazon Rekognition Video and Amazon Elastic Transcoder to automatically convert a long video into a highlight video showing all footage of a given person.
This lab uses the AWS Command-Line Interface (CLI) to access Amazon Rekognition Video and then uses a Python script that uses the AWS SDK to access Amazon Elastic Transcoder.
By the end of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create a face collection in Amazon Rekognition, teaching it the people that should be recognized
- Use Amazon Rekognition Video to search for faces in a saved video file
- Collect the individual timestamps where faces were recognized and convert them into clips of defined duration
- Stitch together a new video using Amazon Elastic Transcoder
- At the top of your screen, launch your lab by choosing
This starts the process of provisioning your lab resources. An estimated amount of time to provision your lab resources is displayed. You must wait for your resources to be provisioned before continuing.
If you are prompted for a token, use the one distributed to you (or credits you have purchased).
- Open your lab by choosing
This automatically logs you in to the AWS Management Console.
Do not change the Region unless instructed.
Common Login Errors
Error: Federated login credentials
If you see this message:
- Close the browser tab to return to your initial lab window
- Wait a few seconds
- Choose again
You should now be able to access the AWS Management Console.
Error: You must first log out
If you see the message, You must first log out before logging into a different AWS account:
- Choose click here
- Close your browser tab to return to your initial lab window
- Choose again
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Amazon Web Services 콘솔에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.