Serverless Web Apps using Amazon DynamoDB - Part 2
SPL-133 - Version 2.0.9
© 2020 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited. All trademarks are the property of their owners.
Corrections, feedback, or other questions? Contact us at AWS Training and Certification.
Continue the mission! In this lab, you will continue building a mission dossier generator using DynamoDB. This is Part 2 of a three-part series of labs. You already created a DynamoDB table and set up IAM in Part 1. In Part 2, this lab, you will create and test Lambda functions that interact with DynamoDB and retrieve data in several different ways. You will then test your new functions. In Part 3, you will publish the app, utilizing all of the DynamoDB skills you learn through the three labs, and send your team of super heroes off to save the world!
By the end of this lab you will be able to:
- Create Lambda functions that retrieve data in a DynamoDB table in two different ways
- Test Lambda functions with a template
- Configure custom tests for Lambda functions
Participe do Qwiklabs para ler o restante deste laboratório e muito mais!
- Receber acesso temporário a Console da Amazon Web Services.
- Mais de 200 laboratórios, do nível iniciante ao avançado.
- Tamanho compacto para que você possa aprender no seu próprio ritmo.