Lauching cloud dataprep
Publish to BigQuery
Preparing and Aggregating Data for Visualizations Using Dataprep
This lab was developed with our partner, Trifacta. Your personal information may be shared with Trifacta, the lab sponsor, if you have opted-in to receive product updates, announcements, and offers in your Account Profile.
Dataprep by Trifacta is Google's self-service data preparation tool built in collaboration with Trifacta. In this lab you will learn some more advanced techniques with Dataprep.
Use Case Scenario
Mount Rainier is one of the tallest active volcanoes in North America. Despite its high probability of eruption, every year thousands of people brave the elements to scale this 14,411 ft (4,392 m) peak. Using information collected from the National Park Services and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), you will take a look at how the weather affects the climbers on their expeditions.
In this lab, you will learn how to:
- Create parameterized datasets in Cloud Dataprep
- Manipulate datetimes
- Create and leverage new samples
- Create conditional cases
- Create aggregations
- Clean headers for BigQuery
- Visualize results in Data Studio
- Export flows
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.