APIs Explorer: PubSub and IoT
The Google APIs Explorer is a tool that helps you explore various Google APIs interactively. With the APIs Explorer, you can:
- Browse quickly through available APIs and versions.
- See methods available for each API and what parameters they support along with inline documentation.
- Execute requests for any method and see responses in real time.
- Make authenticated and authorized API calls.
- Search across all services, methods, and your recent requests to quickly find what you are looking for.
Cloud IoT Core is a fully managed service that allows you to easily and securely connect, manage, and ingest data from millions of globally dispersed devices. In this lab you'll build a simple but complete IoT system using Cloud IoT Core and Pub/Sub.
The devices in this system publish temperature data to their telemetry feeds, and a server consumes the telemetry data from a Cloud Pub/Sub topic. The server then decides whether to turn on or off the individual devices' fans, via a Cloud IoT Core configuration update. The device will respond to configuration changes from a server based on real-time data.
To accomplish this, you will create Pub/Sub topics and subscriptions as well as IoT registries and devices. You will configure and deploy these services with the Google APIs Explorer. The following model illustrates how the system's components are interconnected:
In this lab, you will:
- Create a Pub/Sub topic and subscription with the APIs Explorer.
- Create an IoT registry and add a device to it.
- Provision a device and transmit telemetry data from it.
- Control a device using a server based on a telemetry stream.
This is an advanced level lab. You should be familiar with the basic functioning and architecture of APIs. Experience with Cloud Shell and command line interface tools is recommended.
Familiarity with the the APIs Explorer tool, Cloud IoT, and Cloud Pub/Sub is recommended, so please at a minimum take the following labs before attempting this one:
Once you're ready, scroll down and follow the steps below to get your lab environment set up.
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Google Cloud Console에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.
Create a Pub/Sub Topic
Create a Pub/Sub Subscription
Create an IoT Registry (region: us-central1)
Create a Device