Create a Cloud Storage Bucket
Make a second Cloud Storage bucket
Upload Files to Your Cloud Storage Bucket (demo-image1.png and demo-image2.png)
Copy files between Cloud Storage buckets (demo-image1-copy.png)
APIs Explorer: Cloud Storage
The Google APIs Explorer is a tool that helps you explore various Google APIs interactively. With the APIs Explorer, you can:
- Browse quickly through available APIs and versions.
- See methods available for each API and what parameters they support along with inline documentation.
- Execute requests for any method and see responses in real-time.
- Make authenticated and authorized API calls.
- Search across all services, methods, and your recent requests to quickly find what you are looking for.
Cloud Storage allows world-wide storage and retrieval of any amount of data at any time. You can use Cloud Storage for a range of scenarios including serving website content, storing data for archival and disaster recovery, or distributing large data objects to users via direct download.
In this lab, you will use the APIs Explorer to make Cloud Storage API requests that create and delete Cloud Storage buckets. You will also learn how to copy and delete files in Cloud Storage.
In this lab, you will:
- Create Cloud Storage buckets using the APIs Explorer.
- Upload image files to your Cloud Storage bucket.
- Copy an image file and add it to a Cloud Storage bucket using the APIs Explorer.
- Delete image files from your Cloud Storage bucket using the APIs Explorer.
- Delete a Cloud Storage bucket using the APIs Explorer.
This is a fundamental level lab. You should be familiar with the basic functioning and architecture of APIs. Experience with Google Cloud Shell and command-line interface tools is recommended.
Familiarity with the APIs Explorer tool and Cloud Storage is recommended, so please at a minimum take the following labs before attempting this one:
Once you're ready, scroll down and follow the steps below to get your lab environment set up.
Bergabunglah dengan Qwiklabs untuk membaca tentang lab ini selengkapnya... beserta informasi lainnya!
- Dapatkan akses sementara ke Google Cloud Console.
- Lebih dari 200 lab mulai dari tingkat pemula hingga lanjutan.
- Berdurasi singkat, jadi Anda dapat belajar dengan santai.