Create a VPC network and firewall rules
Create the VM instance with no public IP address
Create the Bastion host
Create a Cloud Storage Bucket and Enable Private Google Access
Configure a Cloud NAT gateway
Configuring Private Google Access and Cloud NAT
Google Cloud’s Network Address Translation (NAT) service enables you to provision your application instances without public IP addresses while also allowing them to access the internet for updates, patching, config management, and more in a controlled and efficient manner.
In this lab, you will configure Private Google Access and Cloud NAT for a VM instance that doesn't have an external IP address. Then, you will verify access to public IP addresses of Google APIs and services and other connections to the internet. Finally, you will use Cloud NAT logging to record connections made in your gateway.
What you'll do
In this lab, you will learn how to perform the following tasks:
- Configure a VM instance that doesn't have an external IP address.
- Create a bastion host to connect to the VM that doesn't have an external IP address.
- Enable Private Google Access on a subnet.
- Configure a Cloud NAT gateway.
- Verify access to public IP addresses of Google APIs and services and other connections to the internet.
- Log NAT connections with Cloud NAT logging.
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Google Cloud Console에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.