Understanding and Analyzing Your Costs with Google Cloud Billing Reports
Google Cloud cost management tools provide greater visibility, accountability, control, and intelligence so that you can scale your business in the cloud with confidence. Tailored to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes, these tools help reduce complexity and increase the predictability of your cloud costs.
Google Cloud Billing reports is a cost management tool that provides built-in reporting within the Google Cloud Console. In this lab, you familiarize yourself with Billing reports and understand how to answer fundamental cost management questions, such as:
How much am I spending?
What are my cost trends?
What are my cost drivers?
What you'll do
- View Billing reports in the Google Cloud Console using a sample billing account.
- View your current and forecasted Google Cloud costs at project, product, and SKU-level.
- Analyze costs using report filters to identify cost drivers and trends. Examples of report filters include Projects, Products, SKUs, Locations, and Credits.
To maximize your learning, you should have a basic knowledge of Google Cloud.
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Google Cloud Console에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.