Understanding and Analyzing your Costs with Google Cloud Billing Reports
Google Cloud cost management tools provide greater visibility, accountability, control, and intelligence so that you can scale your business in the cloud with confidence. Tailored to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes, these tools help reduce complexity and increase the predictability of your cloud costs.
Google Cloud Billing reports is a cost management tool that provides built-in reporting within the Google Cloud Console. In this lab, you familiarize yourself with Billing reports and understand how to answer fundamental cost management questions, such as:
How much am I spending?
What are my cost trends?
What are my cost drivers?
What you'll do
- View Billing reports in the Google Cloud Console using a sample billing account.
- View your current and forecasted GCP costs at project, product, and SKU-level.
- Analyze costs using report filters to identify cost drivers and trends. Examples of report filters include Projects, Products, SKUs, Locations, and Credits.
Basic knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.