Create a Kubernetes cluster and deployments (Auth, Hello, and Frontend)
Managing Deployments Using Kubernetes Engine
Dev Ops practices will regularly make use of multiple deployments to manage application deployment scenarios such as "Continuous Deployment", "Blue-Green Deployments," "Canary Deployments" and more. This lab is to provide practice in scaling and managing containers so you can accomplish these common scenarios where multiple heterogeneous deployments are being used.
What you'll do
- Practice with kubectl tool
- Create deployment yaml files
- Launch, update, and scale deployments
- Practice with updating deployments and deployment styles
- Before taking this lab, you should have taken at least the labs Introduction to Docker and Hello Node Kubernetes
- Linux System Administration skills
- Dev Ops theory: concepts of continuous deployment
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.