Pull all the billing data into your spreadsheet
Refine your query
Examining BigQuery Billing Data in Google Sheets
As organizations grow in size and collect terabytes of complex data, they need tools to house and make better sense of their information. Each business unit may need to analyze a portion of that data for specific business needs. In Finance, for example, a Financial Controller may be interested in analyzing their Cloud Billing data to answer specific questions such as:
- What was the total cost of a project last month?
- Which project consumed the most networking resources?
- What is the monthly cost broken down by team?
BigQuery helps users deal with large datasets using high speed compute power. But not everyone is a BigQuery expert or a data wizard. Many people may be more comfortable using spreadsheets to perform ad-hoc data analysis. You can use the data connector to pull your BigQuery data into a Sheet and perform your analysis.
Open Sheets and use the data connector to connect to BigQuery
Access data through BigQuery and import the data into Sheets
Explore ways to analyze the data in Sheets and to then share the output with other users
이 실습의 나머지 부분과 기타 사항에 대해 알아보려면 Qwiklabs에 가입하세요.
- Google Cloud Console에 대한 임시 액세스 권한을 얻습니다.
- 초급부터 고급 수준까지 200여 개의 실습이 준비되어 있습니다.
- 자신의 학습 속도에 맞춰 학습할 수 있도록 적은 분량으로 나누어져 있습니다.