Analyzing Billing Data with BigQuery
BigQuery is Google's serverless, highly scalable enterprise data warehouse that is designed to make data analysts more productive with unmatched price-performance.
In this lab, you will learn how to use BigQuery to examine sample Cloud Billing records. After you gain familiarity with the tool and dataset, you will run SQL queries to gain insights from your billing data.
In this lab, you will learn how to do the following:
- Sign in to BigQuery from the Google Cloud Console.
- Examine the sample dataset and table.
- Compose and run simple queries on the billing data.
- Run queries on the data and answer pertinent billing questions.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.
Construct and run a simple query based on the Cost field
List unique services available from the sample bill.
Get count of logs generated for each service from the sample bill.
Find the GCP project with the most records in the billing data.
Find the cost breakdown per project