Introduction to Amazon DynamoDB
SPL-71 - Version 3.0.2
Amazon DynamoDB is a fast and flexible NoSQL database service for all applications that need consistent, single-digit millisecond latency at any scale. It is a fully managed database and supports both document and key-value data models. Its flexible data model and reliable performance make it a great fit for mobile, web, gaming, ad-tech, IoT, and many other applications.
In this lab, you will create a table in Amazon DynamoDB to store information about a music library. You will then query the music library and, finally, delete the DynamoDB table.
In this lab, you will:
- Create an Amazon DynamoDB table
- Enter data into an Amazon DynamoDB table
- Query an Amazon DynamoDB table
- Delete an Amazon DynamoDB table
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.