Deploy the application
Configure an uptime check and alert policy in Cloud Monitoring
Create a test VM with ApacheBench
Deployment Manager - Full Production
In this lab, you launch a service using an infrastructure orchestration tool called Deployment Manager and monitor the service using Cloud Monitoring. In Cloud Monitoring, you set up basic black box monitoring with a Cloud Monitoring dashboard and establish an Uptime Check (alert notification) to trigger incident response.
More specifically, you:
- Install and configure an advanced deployment using Deployment Manager sample templates.
- Enable Cloud Monitoring.
- Configure Cloud Monitoring Uptime Checks and notifications.
- Configure a Cloud Monitoring dashboard with two charts, one showing CPU usage and the other ingress traffic.
- Perform a load test and simulate a service outage.
Cloud Monitoring provides visibility into the performance, uptime, and overall health of cloud-powered applications.It collects metrics, events, and metadata from Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, hosted uptime probes, application instrumentation, and a variety of common application components including Cassandra, Nginx, Apache Web Server, Elasticsearch, and many others. Cloud Monitoring ingests that data and generates insights via dashboards, charts, and alerts. Cloud Monitoring alerting helps you collaborate by integrating with Slack, PagerDuty, HipChat, Campfire, and more.
加入 Qwiklabs 即可阅读本实验的剩余内容…以及更多精彩内容！
- 获取对“Google Cloud Console”的临时访问权限。
- 200 多项实验，从入门级实验到高级实验，应有尽有。