Asylo - Practical Confidential Computing with Enclaves
Advanced 8 etapas 5 horas 33 créditos
This quest introduces you to Asylo (Greek for "safe place"), a developer framework and SDK for developing applications that run in trusted execution environments (TEEs).
- Introduce Asylo and enclave technology
- Use Asylo to build a simple example enclave
- Run a gRPC server inside an enclave and interact with it from a client running in an untrusted environment
- Leverage Asylo to set up popular applications such as Redis and SQLite inside an enclave
- Demonstrate Asylo protecting secret data from a privileged attacker
Asylo is an open source framework for developing enclave applications.
In this lab you will learn how to run a gRPC server inside an enclave, then interact with it from a client running in an untrusted environment.
Asylo provides strong encapsulation around data, and logic for developing and using an enclave. In this lab you use Asylo to install and run SQLite in an enclave.
warning Building Redis with Asylo
In this lab you use Asylo to set up Redis inside an enclave. This provides security protection for user data against attacks from the OS kernel or even a user running with root privileges.